The Law Office of Charles C. Grile, is the oldest established law firm located in West Chatham County, Georgia, having been established in Pooler in 1985.
Mr. Grile is a sole practitioner, who is a litigation attorney with extensive trial experience, that practices in the following areas of law:
- Divorce and Family law, to include divorce, custody, contempt, modification of custody legitimation, adoption, juvenile matters
- Criminal law, to include felonies,(trial experience in both prosecution and defense of murder, armed robbery, rape, burglary, drug offenses, theft offenses), misdemeanors, traffic, DUI offenses, and juvenile law
- Personal Injury litigation, including slip & fall, traffic accident injuries, wrongful death claims
- Probate matters, to include assistance in probating wills and estates, child and adult guardianships; year’s support, and caveats (objections to estates- including the removal of executors/administrators, etc.)
- Will drafting, Power of Attorneys, Living Wills & Georgia Advance Directives
- Business law, to include drafting contracts, bill of sales, drafting corporate documents for corporations, partnerships
- Real estate, to include drafting deeds of all descriptions, and litigating land disputes
Mr. Grile has been a member of the State Bar of Georgia since 1979, and since leaving the employment of the District Attorney’s office of Chatham County in 1984, has represented individuals and small businesses for more than thirty (30) years. He routinely practices before the Superior and State courts in Chatham, Effingham, Bryan , Bulloch and Liberty counties, along with representations in all the city and municipal courts to include Savannah, Thunderbolt, Garden City, Port Wentworth, Pooler, Bloomingdale, Rincon, Pembroke, Springfield, and the Magistrate Courts of Chatham, Bryan and Effingham counties, as well as the Juvenile Court. He has also represented individuals in Atlanta, Macon, Brunswick, Millen, Eastman, and several other Georgia counties. Mr. Grile also practices divorce and family law before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia, both civil and criminal, and has privileges to appear before the Georgia Court of Appeals, Georgia Supreme Court and the United States District Court for the Northern & Southern Districts of Georgia.